Senin, 28 Maret 2011

You can Find me !!

Facebook :
Lazuardi Linus Saputra (Part I),(Part II),ardy d'lazuuardy, i(Part III (comming soon)

YM:
Lazoe_desconect

E-mail:
Lazoe_desconect2@yahoo.com
randy.reyval@yahoo.com

Twitter:
@Lazouardee

Blackberry messanger:
(21a****4)

ASK ME AND YOU WILL KNOW THAt,,,,,

my full name is lazuardi linus saputra, you can call me lazu or ardi. Im 19 years old n0w, . Im c0me fr0m Ind0nesia, n here, im a student and i work in hotel horison palembang.


i'm fucking bitch selfish boys.

1. before add me and talk to me u read my info first then dont ask useless question agn.

2. if u try make me pissed off i
removed/block u right now.

3. im thinker not talker.

4. i'ma kind,nice,carring,lover, but im stubborn,arrogant,selfish,sensitive,harsh.so don't add me or stay away from me if u don't like me.

Thanks for who love me and i love u more than.

_my name
lazuardi linus saputra
or just call me lazu or ardy my age
19 y.o, i'm FROM
indonesia , n i live in palembang.
here i'm college student and works also be a receptionist in famous hotel here... part time or sometimes im be a teenager model too-
i'ma pure caucasian mix of indonesia and korea, i'm just speak english and indonesian language but basically taught im a speak indonesia
*disLike*
gossips people, haters, creezer, who people easy judge just by your looks, who try make me pissed off, mocker, stalker
u just shud up your pussy mouth
i'ma not interested with your opinion or your offense i'll deleted and blockd u from my Friends List soon.
if i do remove u or blocked u that mean i dont like u and u have fault to me, so dont come back again or u create new account for see me and adding me again.

i'll treat u how u treat me, maybe im look like a worst person but i can be good friends ever if u treat me with a good things.

_if other facebook account,
fomspring,
friendster etc use my pic that Fake not me.
i private back several my album fhoto because last time someone stolen my pic then used it be his pic and because also some bitch coward girl try to ruin it.
dont ask agn is that u in profil picture if not me i'll not use it.

_i love people who carring and loves me,i appreciatte it so much.
well just add me if u want be my friends, and for hypocrte friends don't ad me.

3 komentar:

  1. Lazu....can you add my facebook?? Nnaa Queen
    thanks

    BalasHapus
  2. Bro knapa Instagram lu jadi gk ada lu tutup akun apa gimana?

    BalasHapus
  3. Apakah kamu mempunya whatsapp apa gimna

    BalasHapus